Old 17-08-2008, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT maybe: Save Our URG Archives !

On Aug 15, 4:56*pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:28:34 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 15/8/08 16:22, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:58:27 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 15/8/08 11:39, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:
snip

It's all in here somewhere.
http://www.usenet.org.uk/usenet-information.html

and more specifically here

Those are good, dispassionate articles which explain the matter very well,
IMO. *There will, of course, now be a furious debate on top-posting,
attributions and yet more on snipping. *;-))

Accompanied by much plonking. Flush them out and kill.

Oh, I'm not getting into all that stuff myself. *I like the way things are
'usually' done on urg and am happy to go along with them!

Me too.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Me too! Did you know that we are getting a name as the 3
musketeers? :-)

Judith