Old 18-08-2008, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Garden Incinerator

On Aug 17, 3:26*am, "Marie Dodge" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

Marie, ignore it. *Now did I tell you how I got rid of my

blackfly? *:-)

No you didn't. What worked for you? *:-))

Judith

Soap and water, a squirt of washing up liquid in a spray. I used to
use a lot of chemicals but I am now trying, hard, to cut down.
However, if all else fails no doubt I will resort to them.

Judith