Old 08-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Springworks

Default Roofing Supply Companies

!
*laugh* Home Depot does not carry EPDM liner, and I can't find a local
roofing company. Any thoughts?

I work part time at a HD here in Richmond,Va. We carry both EPDM and PVC
liner....The EPDM runs about $13.00 per lineal ft at 15 ft wide and the PVC
runs about $8.50 per ft at 12 ft wide...Now the boxed liner (PVC only) is
cheaper since the price of the liner goes up & down with the price of
fuel..So a 12 x 17 piece of PVC in the box runs about $99.00 the same piece
on the bulk roll is $147.22......See if you can find boxed EPDM somewhere if
you can.........