Old 18-08-2008, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ed Ed is offline

Default Master Gardener Program

On 18/08/08 22:27, Poe wrote:

In Ohio, where I live, we have a program called the Master Gardener
Program, which consists of 10 weeks of classes, and then some volunteer
work. Apparently the training is pretty extensive, and there are never
enough seats to go around, so they interview everyone to determine who
gets in.

I was wondering if anyone here has attended it, or anything like it, and
had any comments. I'd be interested in if it was useful, especially for
my interests in veggie gardening, or any other insights.

Is the program aimed at practical veg growing? Is that what you want?

Do you have a plot available now that you can plant up with veg? How
big is it?

Ed