Old 18-08-2008, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Another raspberry question

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message

This isn't something I've ever come across, but if you were to lay
one of the canes along the ground, is there a possibility that it
would shoot (and root) from various parts of the stem?

SWK may be along shortly... if not I'll ask my fruit farmer friend.

--
AnneJ

If SWK is around, could you ask if we/I could lay a cane along pots of
earth/compost - or air layer? there's not much room to lay a cane on the
ground. It's complicated but I'll explain if necessary.

Mary