Old 18-08-2008, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Another raspberry question

The message t
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

If SWK is around, could you ask if we/I could lay a cane along pots of
earth/compost - or air layer? there's not much room to lay a cane on the
ground. It's complicated but I'll explain if necessary.

I have a feeling - only a feeling, mind - that a cane wouldn't root. BICBW.

If it does, it will only do so at nodes.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig