Old 18-08-2008, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Please help me to identify these plants (1/4)

On 18/8/08 11:13, in article , "K"
wrote:

Stewart Robert Hinsley writes
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9997|

Checking against my files, that looks like Field Bindweed (Convolvulus
arvensis).

Wrong leaves, surely?
Think it's the one Sacha had in a pot at her old house

I can only remember having C. cneorum and possibly C. mauritanicus (now C
sabaticus, I think - sigh......). Do you recall where, Kay? I haven't
lived there for 9 years so your memory is a lot better than mine, I must
say! To me this looks a bit like one that we see growing wild round here
sometimes. Are those its leaves because they look as if they belong to
something else! You know much more than I do about wild flowers so I'm
probably wrong but I'll try to remember to look out for what I *think* it is
if I go out tomorrow. I think I've asked a question about that myself some
time ago and then forgotten to photograph it or been rained off.
I wonder if the last is Helenium Moerheim's Beauty?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com