Old 19-08-2008, 07:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
faeychild faeychild is offline

Default On for young and old?

FarmI wrote:

Anyone doing any serious Spring planting yet?

I've never gardened before but I have just sown in containers a couple of
silver beet ,onion and tomato seed seeds.

All sitting in a styrofoam fruit box with glass over the top, some are actually
sprouting. I will try growing vegies in the boxes as the garden areas here are
all in shady northern aspects.. dark and gloomy.
The vegies are all heirloom varieties so I'm curious to see what happens and
what they taste like.

Located in Melbourne which seems to be warming up some, nights are still cool.
--
faeychild