Old 08-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Question about all kinds of rocks using for potting orchids

The first place to try should be your local orchid nursery [Yellow Pages,
under Orchid Growers]. If you don't have one nearby, or need huge
quantities, look for an orchid supply house. OFE Int'l in Miami is very
big, as is Tropical Plant Products in the Orlando area. There are a few
smaller companies listed in the links section of my website, all
Florida-based. Some of these things are heavy, so shipping charges can be
hefty, look for one close to you. Good hunting,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Tonette" wrote in message
Hi all,

Where do I buy all these different rocks that you guys mentioned in this
newsgroup, like charcoals, sponge rocks, lava rocks, red rocks etc..

Thank you much