Old 19-08-2008, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default CERN Black Hole Generator Online Soon

On Aug 19, 1:01*am, "LHC Awareness"
wrote:
(European Organization for Nuclear Research) Build Worlds
Largest 17 Mile Round Particle Accelerator

Planetary Risk To Create Artificial BIG BANG Conditions In Lab

Old Dying Physicists want to go out with a BIG BANG

CERN LHC Blackhole Generator Online Soon

Many More Helpful Links And Video Links At Bottom Of Post

SNIP

Thank you for that and thank you for choosing, from all of the
possible newsgroups on usenet, uk.rec.gardening, for breaking this
story and warning the world. You were probably tempted to mail this
to some heavy physics or science bulletin boards but you were wise to
the cunning possibilities of using gardeners to spread the word. It
has to be said that we are a dynamic bunch and love nothing better
than writing to our local politicians something along the lines of:

Dear Mr. O'Sullivan; as my local Green Party councillor, I wish thank
you for the new pooper scooper bag dispensers along the seafront that
you installed recently. I wish you would do something about the lack
of a seat at the 46A busstop, at the top of Church Road as this used
to ne such a help for me when I needed to get into town. By the way,
a nice man has just wriiten to a gardening newsgroup I read to warn me
that those clever chappies in CERN in Geneva may accidentally cause
the entire solar system to disappear into a black hole, next Tuesday
Week at half past two in the afternoon, just before Countdown. I
would like to you to condemn this in the strongest possible terms and
perhaps send a sharply worded letter on official council paper. Maybe
you could raise this at the next council meeting in October.

Yours sincerely,
Penelope Windboggler, Mrs. (Retd.)