Old 19-08-2008, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:56:15 +0100, AriesVal wrote
(in article ):

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:52:04 +0100, Sally Thompson wrote:

Judith, I too make my bread in (with) a Kenwood mixer using a very similar
method to Val, but I don't use non-stick baking paper. I cut up an old
plastic bag and oil it lightly and use that. (I don't use plastic carriers
as
a rule, but sometimes they get forced on me!) I did think quite seriously
about getting a breadmaker until I realised that a large loaf was just
taller
- not larger all round - and I also make two big loaves at a time using a
1.5kg bag of flour.

That's what I do too Sally. Make two big loaves and freeze one. I don't
eat a lot of bread so one large loaf lasts Tony for almost a week, and then
I defrost the second one. I use a mixture of flours including one with
mixed seeds in it - delicious

I bake two loaves every ten days or so.

I think you must be me in a parallel universe - you too have a Tony, and
chickens. What else I wonder?

:-)

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening