Old 21-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Joan F Joan F is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-nut[_3_] View Post
basalt blurted out in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens:

Hi,
As header says. Each time I try to upload a picture I keep getting
Failed!!
Its a jpeg with 313 kb and I cant understand whats the problem. Any
advice? tia.
Stuart.

What reader are you using?
What news server are you using?
Can you upload anything smaller to a test group?
Okay, I believe I have found the page from which you are posting, gardenbanter.co.uk I have attached a smaller jpg here and will see if it gets where it belongs.

Joan F
Attached Thumbnails
Tring to upload pic but fails!!-pinkandorangenasturtiums.jpg