Old 20-08-2008, 11:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Tring to upload pic but fails!!

"basalt" wrote
As header says. Each time I try to upload a picture I keep getting
Failed!!
Its a jpeg with 313 kb and I cant understand whats the problem. Any
advice? tia.
Stuart.

The web site Gardenbanter has their own system for Photos so you have upload
it to that and then post on this Newsgroup the URL so we can look at it.
Alternatively come here direct and post direct like the rest of us.

You may like to look us "Newsgroups" on Wikipedia.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden