Old 21-08-2008, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Beans

So...I let my bean crop get away from me. I usually harvest them when
they're small and really tender. This year because of multiple family
commitments, a pile of them got way too large.

I opened the dried out pods and saved the beans on paper towels. Need
I do anything else to dry out the beans? Most of them are white, but
some have a greenish tinge- are they OK cook up in chile or something?
This is all new ground for me, so any advice is welcome.

I have the most ass-backwards garden on the planet this year. I have
picked ONE tomato and 3 cukes and 2 eggplants, and it is the middle of
August. But I have 4 ripe pumpkins. Go figure.

Chris