Old 21-08-2008, 01:13 PM
basalt basalt is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan F View Post
Okay, I believe I have found the page from which you are posting, gardenbanter.co.uk I have attached a smaller jpg here and will see if it gets where it belongs.

Joan F
Hi,
Yes I am using the web page gardenbanter.co.uk
I am not posting through a newsgroup as my newsreader "News.Individual.NET" does not allow for posting binary etc.
My appologies for confusion- - I was not aware the original went out to newsreader also
I tried to upload a picture from my pc using the "manage attachments" feature on the "Additional options" of the gardenbanter.co.uk web page. There are two options. 1. Upload File from your Computer
2.Upload File from a URL
So I need to upload file from a URL?
Stuart.