Old 21-08-2008, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim W Tim W is offline

Default Spaghetti Squash - How do you cook it?

What I want is to get something on my plate which looks like a pile of
spaghetti. Cold ideally but hot would be fine. Jane Grigson says boil it
whole for 30-40 mind then cut it open and voila spaghetti but I am having
trouble separating the spaghetti-ish bits from the skin and the flesh under
the skin and the seeds and pulpy bits in the middle.

Any tips, methods and hints would be welcome.

Tim W