Old 22-08-2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Which tomato variety?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:30:13 -0700, Billy
wrote:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
Billy wrote:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

stuff
Trying to appear wholesome. Ladies and gent, the female Freddie Kruger.
Careful, I don't think she's had her shots ;O)

Alas, you are again in error. I have had my shots. I was a certified
rabies immunoglobulin donor for much of the early 90's.

It's easy to think of you as certified.

*preen*

Don't forget to eat your lead.

Don't forget to treat your head.