Old 22-08-2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Fay

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:13:29 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
What you said. Exactly. It's a big, lumbering storm. The wind has not been
an issue, but the extensive rain over a long period of time has caused many
problems in low lying areas. Fortunately, we are not in one of those areas.

There are parts of Florida that aren't low lying areas?
(Aside from overpasses and those bits of Orlando that a certain nut
job trucked a 10' layer of fill on top of...)
--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."