Old 09-04-2003, 01:32 AM
V_coerulea

Default Question about all kinds of rocks using for potting orchids

Besides those mentionned above, there are of course others. One of note in
the north (Ohio) is http://www.orchidmix.com/ Roberts Flower Supply, an
orchid material supplier and cypripedium grower.

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello!

I grow all my orchids in semi hydroponic culture using Hydroton, clay
pellets !
You can buy them at any hydroponic store or look on Ebay!

I have fantastic result with that type of culture!

Claude