Old 23-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Charlie Pridham[_2_
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Charlie Pridham[_2_
Automatic vent openers x4 and a water supply either inside or just
outside and if you can a power supply.
And of course a bigger greenhouse, can bet what ever size you buy will
not be big enough
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Point taken about as big as possible but that's the largest possible without breaking up the existing symmetry and the one who must be obeyed is not happy as it is, she can't see why the 8x6 isn't big enough