Old 23-08-2008, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tpow tpow is offline

Default dont scrap that green house

my f-in-l has just passed away and had an 8' x 6' greenhouse in the garden.

I could not mess dismantling and selling it but mentioned to a few
neighbours I was going to scrap it........would you believe it I got rid in
2 days. One neighbour removed all the glass and his son came with a trailer
and we put it on complete...........then he looked at all the garden tools,
bench, water butts and bits and pieces I was going to take to the amenity
tip and loads them on as well. Saving me yet another tip run. He even took a
snow shovel and 3 marrows.

It sometimes pays to own a green house.........