Old 23-08-2008, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Carphalea Kirondron

Vincentboo writes

K;811959 Wrote:
Vincentboo writes-

echinosum;811696 Wrote:-
http://tinyurl.com/5qzual
A tropical plant that needs high light intensity to succeed, is
rather

larger than most houseplants, and is prone to aphids. I can't see it
catching on in Britain.-

Ya, any people have any other opinion on this plant? If this plant is
selling in Britain. Will u all buy?
-
It's an attractive plant. But at 4ft high at least, needing greenhouse

or indoor culture, and prone to whitefly, it's just not practical.-

May I know what your mean for at least 4ft high?
Because I think around 1ft more it will start blomming already.

I was taking the heights quoted in the article you linked to.
--
Kay