Old 23-08-2008, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default new greenhouse accessories

In article ,
says...

About to buy a 10' x 8' metal greenhouse with double doors and 4 roof
vents.
Offered as an accessory is a louvre vent to put low down at the end
away from the door, is it worth spending the extra £40 on it or use the
money to buy other things?
And in the best style of gardeners question time what else should I but
:-)

I'm getting a rhino in a month and that has two vents as standard,
however if you have the free standing benches it would be a devil of a
job to open them as the handle comes forward so you have the free
standing benches moved forward a little. I preferred that as i wanted
the double shelving. ones in front
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph