Old 23-08-2008, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Jr Oranges

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Paddy's Pig" posted a photo of oranges .......

Mine are at that green stage right now, it will be next year before they
become ripe.

You know, Bob, you can go right off some folk :-)

It's been a strange slow year for our citrus this year, whilst the trees
are growing well and look very healthy there are only a few lemons growing
on the two lemon trees and the Tahiti lime is the same. Normally they have
fruit at all stages of growing/ripening.
The grapefruit, however, is covered in little fruit such that I will have
to remove some if it's not to be over stressed.

Now I really do hate you! And I'm glad you won't have grapefruit.

Hrumph!!!

Mary
Leeds, Yorkshire