Old 23-08-2008, 02:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Jr Oranges

Attached Thumbnails
Jr Oranges-jr-oranges.jpg
Old 23-08-2008, 05:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

I can't wait - when do they ripen?

Mary

Old 23-08-2008, 07:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Paddy's Pig" posted a photo of oranges .......

Mine are at that green stage right now, it will be next year before they
become ripe.
It's been a strange slow year for our citrus this year, whilst the trees are
growing well and look very healthy there are only a few lemons growing on
the two lemon trees and the Tahiti lime is the same. Normally they have
fruit at all stages of growing/ripening.
The grapefruit, however, is covered in little fruit such that I will have to
remove some if it's not to be over stressed.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 23-08-2008, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Paddy's Pig" posted a photo of oranges .......

Mine are at that green stage right now, it will be next year before they
become ripe.

You know, Bob, you can go right off some folk :-)

It's been a strange slow year for our citrus this year, whilst the trees
are growing well and look very healthy there are only a few lemons growing
on the two lemon trees and the Tahiti lime is the same. Normally they have
fruit at all stages of growing/ripening.
The grapefruit, however, is covered in little fruit such that I will have
to remove some if it's not to be over stressed.

Now I really do hate you! And I'm glad you won't have grapefruit.

Hrumph!!!

Mary
Leeds, Yorkshire