Old 24-08-2008, 04:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default organic garden spray

"Nancy" wrote in message

I as wondering if anyone had a recipe for organic
garden spray.
I have beautiful organic vege garden beds but
the white butterfly are starting to come about.
hoping someone can help me
cheers

There are a couple of ways to deal with them.
1) They are territorial and I have had good success rates by cutting out
fake cabbage butterflys from a 2 litre milk carton, utting a black dot on
then with texta and then putting them on sate sticks on the top of bamboo
canes amongst my crucifer plants.
2) catch a few of the moths (or later the catepillars) and mash them up,
leave to ferment for a couple of days, mix with water, then spray the plants
with the mix.