Old 26-08-2008, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default all you south floridians....

You're getting the tail end of it, I guess. Sun has been out here. It rains
like crazy every afternoon, but that's normal for August.

Keep an eye out for Gustav.

Diana

wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:17:10 GMT in
om Chris Savas
wrote:

Hi, all,

Here in east-coast, central Florida is where the storm decided to 'spend
the
night' just off shore of Daytona Beach. I'm still high and "dry". One
very
curiouse thing that I noticed today. The sky is grey, a solid grey as
though
someone evenly painted the ceiling. There is NO definition of clouds.
It's
one B I G cloud. Weird.

Back in the late 1990s North Carolina had a tropical storm parked over
it for the better part of a week. It seemed like it was solid grey
skies except for the first and last days.

Same for the past couple days, but no rain until today.
--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."