Old 27-08-2008, 03:27 AM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCYates View Post
Can anyone help please?
I have masses of ivy that keeps encroaching on my garden. There used to be
some commercial products to kill ivy but I understand they are no longer
available. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can kill it- or at the
very best give it a severe headache to discourage it?

Many thanks

John
This year everything is growing so fast! If you can, cut it right back to the ground, and then cut round the stems so that you sever the roots.

I spray any new tendrils with Rootout or any strong weedkiller.