Old 27-08-2008, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default A New Biopesticide For The Organic Food Boom

In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message

.. snicker

You wrote above you eat poison loaded fatty salty bacon, and you have the
utter audacity to go on and on as you do...... go fry up some bacon!

I wrote no such thing. Once again, you post misrepresentations to give
yourself the bandbox you'd not otherwise have since you're incapable of
formulating a single cogent thought, let alone a rational argument based
on fact. Of course, I'd expect nothing less from a troll of your
galactic pathologic stature. The only things in which you appear to
excel are straw-man arguments, generalization, non sequiturs,
revisionism, and circular reasoning. These skills (sic) obviously serve
you well as you tap-dance among the scores (or is it hundreds?) of NGs
you troll.

And btw, we only buy uncured bacon--- from pastured Berkshire pigs when
we can get it. What you actually know about food, Marie, would not
challenge the brain of one of those white flies that frequent your
"garden". You think you know a great deal but your head seems to be
occupied more with lead tailings than with grey matter.
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot