Old 28-08-2008, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Please help me to identify these plants.

On 28/8/08 14:02, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes
On 28/8/08 10:24, in article , "K"
wrote:

Echium (sea holly relative) - don't know species/variety

Are you sure about Echium, Kay? I associate that with the very tall spires
of flowers we see in e.g. Tresco or sheltered gardens here. I thought it
was Eryngium.

Eryngium was what was in my brain, it just wasn't what came out of my
fingers!

I'm all too familiar with that myself! The other day someone was asking
about Coreopsis and for some reason a mental pic of Cassia jumped into my
head.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com