Old 28-08-2008, 01:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mike Derby[_2_] Mike Derby[_2_] is offline

Default Yet another plant to identify - Please!

Hi,

Whilst strolling around the precincts of Peterborough Cathedral, I came upon
this blue flowering bush, growing quite wide and about three feet tall. When
in full flower it must have looked magnificent, luckily there were quite a
few flowers still open for me to photograph. Any ideas what it might be
please?

Mike Derby

Attached Thumbnails
Yet another plant to identify - Please!-dscn0655pc.jpg   Yet another plant to identify - Please!-dscn0654pc.jpg