Old 30-08-2008, 05:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Cucumbers - lotta vine, no fruit

The only cukes I have that are producing are some Japanese cukes I got from
rareseeds.com. They are putting out beautiful 16" cukes that are only one
inch in diameter. Absolutely wonderful. The rest of my cukes are taking over
the general area, but no fruit yet. Melons are doing the same - lotsa vines,
no fruit, few flowers.

wrote in message
Anybody else in So. Calif coastal have this prob? Two varieties of
cucumber - one "regular", one lemon cuke. Gorgeous vines with
beaucoup blooms. ONE *&*&^%ing cuke from each variety.
Please share your wisdom. Tx!

Hypatia