Old 30-08-2008, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_236_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_236_] is offline

Default Two in a row

"Crundy" wrote in message
et...
Bugger! My tomatoes have also fallen to blight. Hardly surprising as I've
been getting alert after alert from Bligh****ch recently. Oh well, looking
forward to next year.

So, I'm not going organic next year. Sorry. What should I spray the crap
out of my tomatoes and spuds with next year whenever there's a full smith
period? Which pesticide is the best, have you found?

No spray available to the amateur is worth bothering with. Grow earlies and
blight resistant varieties of potatoes. Tomatoes will continue producing for
a good while even with blight, in a greenhouse. Stay organic, it is not the
deciding factor with blight

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments Association
www.rraa.moonfruit.com