Old 09-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Default mower not run in 2 yrs

John wrote:

My toro self propelled push mower is rarely used as I have a rider. I
usually use stabil in it and have good luck starting it even after a year of
nonuse. However, last year I did NOT put the stabil in and now the mower
won't start. Is there something I can pour in the fuel tank and let it sit
for several days that would alleviate my bad fuel problem enough to get it
started?

try getting the old gas out of the tank and fuel line first then maybe before
putting the tank back on put a few drops of gas down the carb and quickly try to
start the engine or before you do that make sure the inlet tube is clean inside
.. then try puting some gas down the carb and try starting that way ...