Old 31-08-2008, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Possible new allotments

"mogga" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:12:34 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"""Officially they say it's "open land for use by all""""

They could have a fight on their hands if they want to take it away from
that designated statement.

The other allotments are shown in the same colour on the UDP also
though.

as a past Parish Councillor, and as someone at present fighting a County
Council and on the verge of winning, I can see both sides of the argument.
Let me know which side you are on and I will tell you which bullets to put
in the gun to fire ;-) I will load it, you can fire it :-)