Old 01-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Sufen Sufen is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapless hoe. View Post
Why do they eat everything and where do they come from? How often must they multiply??! What do they do? besides eat my garden and ooze slime! Is pouring salt on them cruel? do they know they are dying or am I causing other harm by doing this? Help! Ive tried everything else!
Our factory only produce one series product-metaldehyde. A type pesticide with especial temptation for mollusks kills of snail,slug and so on in thousands,which is used the prevention and elimination of snail and slug in the fields and the gardens.