Old 01-09-2008, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Flies

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message

You'd get on well with my mum! She did the same - and when people told
me I'd /have/ to get a tumble drier if I was going to have cotton
nappies I asked them how I thought their mothers and grandmothers
managed?

Good for you. But I wouldn't have expected anything less :-)

YoungBloke didn't toilet-train till he was 3, do it wasn't the cotton
nappies. He really had no idea of what was going on. But when we all
decided to get rid of day nappies he got the idea in about a week. Mum
always says we were trained at 6mo but I think she means she spent a lot
of time from then on putting us on the potty until we produced something
- which more means she was trained than we were!

LOL! Yes, my Godmother held out her son from birth and said it was the only
way.

She had more patience and energy than I had - and no other babies.

Mary