Old 02-09-2008, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Crundy[_2_] Crundy[_2_] is offline

Default Chilli flower buds

Hmm, the flower buds on my dorset naga chilli plant are shrivelling up and
falling off the plant before they've got anywhere near opening. I know the
two main reasons for flowers falling off are non-pollination (which isn't
the case as they haven't even opened) and lack of humidity. I've been
spraying them with water a couple of times a day but they are still dropping
off.

Any ideas? I hadn't fed it for a while, so I just did that. Could that be
the cause? The rest of the plant looks very healthy.