Old 04-09-2008, 12:30 PM
C Fiske C Fiske is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by unklbob View Post
Every night around sundown an armadillo comes on to my spread and
starts rooting around for grubs and such. Its playing hell with the
ti plants, and now its started to dig up one of my prized sago palms.
I thought about sending the hounds after it, but I hear they spread
leprosy and I don't want none of my hounds coming down with that. I
thought about rigging up some explosives on a trip wire, but I don't
need the neighbors complaining to the county.

How do you keep the dillos off of your lawn, some kind of critter
repellant?

Thanks in Advance.

Bubba "Bob" Cooter
Dont see too many Armoured dildoes in the UK,
someone must have shot them all.