Old 05-09-2008, 08:40 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Fixter View Post
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...07/misc001.jpg

Please can anyone help me to identify this flower? I was given it about 5 years ago and so I presume it is a perennial. When I went to Beamish Museum about a month ago I saw the same flower but it was a lovely sky blue colour. I would like to buy a plant or some seeds but I don't know the name of it. I would be so grateful if anyone could identify it for me.
Sweet William. Comes in reds, pinks and blues. Easily grown from seed but is biennial so flowers the second year.