Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
kate kate is offline

Default Asiatic Lily

beecrofter wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:42 pm, Artful Dodger wrote:

When I bought this plant, it had beaucoup lovely blooms. After they
fell off, I expected, according to the plant tag and the Western
Garden Book, that I would get lots more. But it's been at least six
months, and nothing has budged. Not even any new growth, despite TLC.

This is my first go-around with any Lilium. I didn't even know it had
a bulb, until I just transplanted it, in the hope that a new
environment might bring blooms. It IS a bulb, isn't it? Round and
white?

Any experience out there? (This is So Cal coastal)

TIA

Hypatia

Just like the Red Sox- wait til next year.

2004 - we don't have to say that anymore.