Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Brussell Sprouts with no Sprouts!

I have huge beautiful plants with little tiny nubs for sprouts. They did
this last year, and it wasn't until late October or November or so that they
actually grew. I ate b.sprouts all winter long. In February I was picking
big fat sprouts off of the plants, those that survived the snow and ice
(which was most of them).

wrote in message
I have been growing Jade Cross Brussell sprouts for years and have
always had great crops. This year, however, the plants are big and
beautiful as always but not a sprout to be found! I didn't do
anything different that I know of. What happened? Anybody else ever
have this problem?