Old 09-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Anybody want a free parrot???

Karen,

Let the bird free in the house and put the plants in the cage. I have never
seen a phal escape.

Sorry about the Hilo Lip.

Good Growing,
Gene

P.S. I have a great receipe for stuffed Parrot (bad joke I know).

wrote in message
::sigh::: Not really. But.... some days, I really have to wonder!

Griz did it again. She got out of her cage and made an unauthorized
terrorist flight across the kitchen to my sink. There, she ate my
lovely little Phal. HiLo Lip 'Sandra' that had just finished putting
up a pretty new leaf. Everything is completely gone; there is nothing
left to even attempt to save.

This parrot has very expensive taste in "toys" -- I'll give her that!
But how come she NEVER bothers with my old NOID Phals from the Home
Despot??? Shoot! I could afford to buy her one of those every week to
destroy, if only she'd agree to leave my expensive named plants alone.

Just needed to vent! PETS!!! Can't live with 'em; can't eat 'em!!!

* * * * *
Karen C.
Southern CT / USDA Zone 6
Spammers be damned! I can't be emailed from this account...

"Gardeners know all the best dirt!"