Old 10-09-2008, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Mini Cyclamen

The message
from "bm" contains these words:

Many thanks for your advice. They were a present and the details given do
not mention whether they are house plants or not so I had better
assume they
are house plants

They will seed.

Allow the seed-head to bury itself, preferably in a separate pot of
moist compost, and you'll have as many new plants as seed-heads - I've
only ever noticed single plants growing from them.

Mark its position and leave one out over winter (maybe it'll have to be
that of 2009) and see if it survives.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig