Old 10-09-2008, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default not a clue please help

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

It's Datura stramonium aka Thornapple which grows in the wild and seems to
be cropping up more and more often on urg, perhaps as winters are milder.
It often comes from birdseed, apparently but is poisonous to humans and
other animals though apparently, in Japan it has been found useful in the
treatment of brain tumours. Don't allow it to seed.

But the scent of the flowers is sublime, and the bees love them.

I came across lots of plants on farmland locally last year, and I've
collected some seeds...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig