Old 09-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Snooze

Default Roofing Supply Companies

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
There has been a lot of talk of roofing liner being just as good, and I
believe it. I am trying to research sources to see if the price point is
really there. My problem is that I can't finding roofing supplies

anywhere!
*laugh* Home Depot does not carry EPDM liner, and I can't find a local
roofing company. Any thoughts?

There's the old standby, call up any local roofing contractor, and ask them
where they buy their supplies, or ask the foremen on the job, the next time
you see someone working on a roof.

Out here in California, there seem to be a ton of roofing supply companies
in the phonebook

Sameer