Old 09-04-2003, 05:56 PM
SugarChile

Default Large garden plants. Help!

Hi, Stephanie,

We need to know where you live before we can help you. What's the climate
like where you are? What's the soil like--is it clay, sand, or somewhere in
between? Do you get adequate rainfall, or do you need plants that are
drought tolerant? And how large is "large"--6 ft., 10 ft., 30 ft.? Are you
looking for trees and shrubs, or tall perennial or edible plants?

Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA

"Stephanie" wrote in message
m...
We have a very large overgrown garden on a slope, for most of it we
have managed to dig and have landscaped.For the bottom end of the
garden we are looking for some plants that will grow very large, and
are fast growing, that will hide the garden from the main road at the
bottom.Plants that will fill up alot of space, also with abit of
colour throughout the year. If you could also recommend somewhere that
we can purchase such plants at resonable prices.