Old 12-09-2008, 08:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
John Smith[_5_] John Smith[_5_] is offline

Default My first aquarium

John Smith wrote: (actually, the ex-pathetic-idiot pretending to be me ...)

Wow, awesome story there dude. What kind of fish does he carry. Sounds
like he has a special on those one eyed eels. I bet a few here are
already gasing up their cars and heading to that shop to get a one
eyed eel.

No ex-pathetic-idiot, or so you claim "ex", only you ...

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.