Old 13-09-2008, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Hippeastrum-4984

Mary Fisher wrote:

HA! I Googled and Wiki (spit) says: Marutchi (maru meaning "round")
is a toddler character that debuted on the original Tamagotchi and
later appeared on the Tamagotchi Connection and Tamagotchi Connection
Version 2. It is said to be cheeky, and enjoys rolling around a lot.
On the Version 2 its favourite food is cherry and its least favourite
food is hamburger. marutchi is a spoiled brat and opens his mouth too!

Apart from the hamburger and being spoiled it sounds good :-)
Grandmas are *supposed* to be round!

Well I fit the bill, I am very rotund. :-)
Marutchi is the local indigenous people's word for Black Swan.