Old 11-09-2008, 11:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Hippeastrum-4984

Attached Images
File Type: jpg b-4984-hippi-10-09-08-30-400.jpg (152.2 KB, 70 views)
Old 11-09-2008, 02:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Two questions:

Is the blue/purple from a light?

Why did you change your name?

:-)

Mary
who hasn't changed her name since 1960

Old 11-09-2008, 10:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

Two questions:

Is the blue/purple from a light?

Reflection from an aluminium shed.

Why did you change your name?

Because a change is as good as a holiday? :-)
No, because my grandson pointed out "marutchi" is the name of a Tamagotchi
character, what ever tamagotchi is.

Mary
who hasn't changed her name since 1960

Barbara
who hasn't changed her name since 1947, but has changed her "nick" a couple
of times.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

Two questions:

Is the blue/purple from a light?

Reflection from an aluminium shed.

Oh - I wish I hadn't asked :-)

Why did you change your name?

Because a change is as good as a holiday? :-)
No, because my grandson pointed out "marutchi" is the name of a Tamagotchi
character, what ever tamagotchi is.

HA! I Googled and Wiki (spit) says: Marutchi (maru meaning "round") is a
toddler character that debuted on the original Tamagotchi and later appeared
on the Tamagotchi Connection and Tamagotchi Connection Version 2. It is said
to be cheeky, and enjoys rolling around a lot. On the Version 2 its
favourite food is cherry and its least favourite food is hamburger. marutchi
is a spoiled brat and opens his mouth too!

Apart from the hamburger and being spoiled it sounds good :-) Grandmas are
*supposed* to be round!

Mary

Old 13-09-2008, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

HA! I Googled and Wiki (spit) says: Marutchi (maru meaning "round")
is a toddler character that debuted on the original Tamagotchi and
later appeared on the Tamagotchi Connection and Tamagotchi Connection
Version 2. It is said to be cheeky, and enjoys rolling around a lot.
On the Version 2 its favourite food is cherry and its least favourite
food is hamburger. marutchi is a spoiled brat and opens his mouth too!

Apart from the hamburger and being spoiled it sounds good :-)
Grandmas are *supposed* to be round!

Well I fit the bill, I am very rotund. :-)
Marutchi is the local indigenous people's word for Black Swan.

Old 14-09-2008, 11:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

Grandmas are *supposed* to be round!

Well I fit the bill, I am very rotund. :-)

LOL! I was until I decided to Take Myself In Hand last year. I've lkost two
stones and have been telling people but nobody's said anything. Now they're
beginning to notice :-) Still not skinny (11 stones @ 5' 2") but working on
getting into my wedding dress for our Golden in 2010. I don't suppose any of
the grandchildren will notice but I love seeing my sleeker self.

Marutchi is the local indigenous people's word for Black Swan.

Ah, I see, thanks for that.

Mary

Old 15-09-2008, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

LOL! I was until I decided to Take Myself In Hand last year. I've
lkost two stones and have been telling people but nobody's said
anything. Now they're beginning to notice :-) Still not skinny (11
stones @ 5' 2") but working on getting into my wedding dress for our
Golden in 2010. I don't suppose any of the grandchildren will notice
but I love seeing my sleeker self.

Good on you! I've put on a lot of weight since returning from my holiday,
must start getting our an dwalking a bit more often.